Chatted with friends.
Wore pink lipstick (called “hazard”).
Towered in heels.
After the event, I’ve added the book Traction to my GoodReads “Want to Read” list, and I’ve added “make a traction board” to my to-do list for work so the office can share accomplishments. It was also suggested that people take the strength finder test, but since I’m dirt poor, I’m going to skip that step and just assume the results would say I’m great at everything. Oh, and this woman really impressed me during her talk. She seemed to have a pretty firm grasp on psychology-y things, and how to translate how your brain works, to how your business works.
And here are “Eight Ways to Generate Inspiration,” from Jeannette Grace‘s “How to Get Others to Gravitate to You.”
- Speak up when you see something great.
- Set the tone and the expectation.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Give it to yourself and to others.
- Stand up. Do the right thing. Take risks.
6. INNER WEIRDO
- Embrace it! Do something unexpected.
- Do something for someone else each day.
8. BE INSPIRED
- Keep learning.